Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm so bored today. I will create a blog!

So i'm officially a blogger now? That makes me so cool! NOT! Since i'm pretty sure erica will be the only one to read this, I will say anything i freakin want. Oh yasmine too, if she's bored enough. I am going to start documenting the boring moments in my life, just like everyone else does. Ohh perhaps i can post gchat converstations that will probably spark anything i could possibly write about. Because let's face it, gchat is the only interesting thing i have going on in my daily life.

this is how the blog got started:

me: haha i asked this girl i knew in high school to be my friend on facebook
i don't think i want to be friends with her. this is one of the things is says on her wall that she wrote "Everybody who votes in California, please support Prop 8! We need to keep marriage between a man and a woman"

urrica: wtf? crazy conservatives
me: i believe she's mormon
urrica: mean either, i don't think
me: that probably has everything to do with it
urrica: hmmm i think you are rightt
hey are quite a different people
me: they are
me: reading this girls blog thing makes me happy to not want to be in a relationship or married
i guess she's married and has a little girl
her life sounds so boring
urrica: lol that sounds terrible
me: the first one i read was all about her dying computers
urrica: a girl i grew up with and went to my church just had her
2nd baby me: BORINGGGGG
urrica: i don't envy her life at all
me: how about you get drunk and tell me what stupid things you did
urrica: ugh that sounds lame lol seriously!
me: i hope i'm never that boring
urrica: why the hell do you have a blog to write about the mundane details of your non-life
no one cares
wow that sounds harsh but yeah whats the point?
me: it's ture true
i can understand blogging every now and then but everyday?
i should create a blog just for like me and you and do it everyday to show how boring my life is
where would i even do such a thing?
urrica: lol
me: i don't know how they work
urrica: i bet you it'd be better than you think
we have some interesting escapades
me: i'm so bored today, I will create a blog!
urrica: i don't really know how to blog either
i feel as if i should
me: that's teh title of teh first one hahahah
urrica: hahaha genious! i can contribute to the blog words of wisdom HA or words of nonsense

So thanks to Brittney Warnick, I know where to post a blog (because i used the website she uses). I wonder if people can write comments about what i write. I know all my faithful readers will want to comment (scarcastic). Ehhh does that mean the public could possibly read what DragonLover is writing? maybe i can make it private.

anywhoooooooo

jasmine has pnenomina....now i will look up how to spell it correctly. pneumonia. I hope she can do haunted hayride saturday. i will cross my fingers. For scotty too.

errica - is in miami for work. perhaps she's seen some hot boys while visiting jasmine's homeland.

uhh i have nothing else to say

P.S. - i will never proofread any of these....i have no idea if it makes sense. Enjoy!

2 comments:

jasmine a-go-go said...

oh my god you're an effing genius! I'm gonna jump on the blog bandwagon as soon as I flipping graduate. So proud of you for spelling pneumonia right!

erica said...

nice stephy j!! i am so honored to be a part of this noble endeavor.