Monday, October 20, 2008

I got Panera!

Most exciting thing of the day is Panera....dear goodness that's lame. By the way, saying "dear goodness" has been my thing apparently. There are days when i say it at least ten times. It's like the seinfeld episode where george keeps saying "why don't you stuff your sorries in a sack". Although, no one really knows what that means.

This weekend was fun. I did a little of this, a little of that, and a lot of nothing. I sat all day Sunday. I did get up eventually and went to randi's. Then i sat some for for a few hours. We were watching back to back Lifetime (shoot me, i know) movies. They are all about teens and how they get STD's hahaha for real. The first one was about 14 year old girls. Syphillis was running rampid in their middle school. One girl slept with 20 guys...uhh she's only 14. Yeah, so that was great. Then the 2nd one was called "Girl, positive". Take a wild stab at what that one was about.

all around great stuff. ha yeah right. Tonight i will watch The Omen to attempt freak myself out. I doubt it'll happen.

1 comment:

jasmine a-go-go said...

dear goodness, the omen was good. maybe those lifetime movies got their ideas from patient first giving medicines for syphilis....


p.s. i'd go back to a time when socks were called "foot sweaters!" -any takers?????