Friday, October 17, 2008

I can't believe my life has come to fake blogging

Well this is fun! It's pouring outside.

Let's see what exciting things lie in store for me today. Well............ i'm about to go downstairs in our "dungeon" where we have all the company's files and look for 2 w-2's for one of our investors maids???? wtf I have no clue where it could be. this woman is being audited therefore i have to track down w-2 from 2003 and 2004. Right.....it'd be a miracle if i find it.

While in my boredom yesterday, I met a new friend. Her name is Anastasia Beaverhausen. If there's a picture online you should show it (Drunk History). But seriously, search her on facebook. She's seems pretty cool. She's into clogging and line dancing. Her main picture is a picture of a cat, so she must be a cat lover. Maybe this weekend she'll change it to something funny. I'll try to convence her to do that.

Oh on an unrelated note, last night I realized something not important at all. There are 3 fellas i'm interested in (as in, want to make out with). Why do all their names start with J? just wondering. Three J's that'll never happen!!! hahahahha Gotta love it.

Good stuff. Now if only someone could get online and relieve my boredomness, i'd appreciate it. Or make it magically 5:00, either one is fine.

Haunted hayride tomorrowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1 comment:

jasmine a-go-go said...

I never knew you were interested, stephy! We could totally make that happen. I need to check out this anastasia character.