Tuesday, October 28, 2008

hey yoooo

Did you know that it's apparently impossible to lick your own elbow? I just tried and i just failed. I had to do it super quick incase someone walked by.

So, i'm thinking this is the slowest week ever. I was pretty much knocked out asleep at my desk all this morning. It was so quiet and i didn't have too much work to do. So that means i read washingtonpost online, which means i'm asleep in .2 seconds.

Oh goodie, my boss' family just walked in. Apparently they are discussing fun stuff...their wills. Haha...i have to notorize. I have a lot of power. The power of notorizing. In fact, you can just call me The Notorizer. LAME!

OHHHHHHHHHHH myyyyyy goddddddddddddd. So i'm just sitting here at my desk....i have my leg crossed and i was straighting out the bottom of my jeans. There's definately a navy blue thong stuck in teh bottom of my jeans! How do i make it to 4 pm and not notice a thong hanging out my jeans!!!!!!! And to think of all the places i went today. hahhaha what if it dropped out of my pants in a random store eeeeewwww and teh poor employees would have had to pick it up. Oh this is underwear i probably wore this weekend.....definately worn. This is such typical me. Normally i just have my shirts on backwards or bras twisted...this is a new low for me.

the end.

3 comments:

jasmine a-go-go said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA the public notary has thongs stuck in her jeans, teehee!

dragon lover said...

heyyyooooooo

jasmine a-go-go said...

CAPTAIN K'NUCKLES??? YOURE A GENIUS!