Friday, July 24, 2009

DF

I promised my faithful readers that I would flog today. I know they get upset when I don't do it everyday. So....what's going on here....well, that'd be a big nothing.

Tomorrow I'm going to Berryville which is clearly the highlight of my year. The annual tractor show. I actually do look forward to it every year. It just gets so hot and I'm too much of a sweaty person to ignore the heat. What's cool is dad displays his rebuilt antique generators and man do people flock to him. He gets lines of people coming to look at his stuff and asking questions. No one else has the lines like he does. I think Uncle Ross is bringing the John Deere he finished rebuilding last year too.

Ahh nothing like a big ol' steam engine tooting it's horn every 5 seconds and going -.2 mph. I could prob fall asleep to the sound.

The best part of the day is the counters. On the way there the siblings always pick 1 to 2 things we will be counting. Past counters are fanny packs, people wearing overalls, confederate flags, missing teeth, amish people, etc. It's fun for the whole family.

Now that I told you the exciting day I will have tomorrow you can carryon with your day as normal. Let's maybe go to the beach this sunday.....any takers???

Peace,
Drag

2 comments:

jasmine a-go-go said...

i think you should count how many naked runners you see tomorrow

jasmine a-go-go said...

and then..."delicately *******" them, HEYOOO!!!